How To Manually Update Android Version 0.8.0 Oreo"Make It Easy And Fast"
Before we do Manually Update Android Version, of course, my friend should know what version of Android is now installed on your phone. Android version can be seen through the Settings menu -> About Device, then there will look complete from Device Name, Model Number, and Android Version.
Maybe you already know that the version of the Android OS is very unique because it uses the name of sweets, biscuits or desserts. here are all versions of Android that have been released by Google.
How to Manually Update Android Version
- You must provide some tools first before you upgrade this Android manually. Download the latest version of Android OS that matches your mobile phone type from the website that provides it. I suggest you download from sammobile site. this site provides a free member and paid member (member paid) that distinguishes is the download speed alone. why I recommend sammobile site? because this site provides a complete repository of all Android OS of various types of mobile phones or smartphones.
- Backup all your important data first to avoid unwanted things, into your memory card or PC beforehand to keep your data lost when you upgrade Android, you still have backup data.
- Download the latest version of ODIN Tools, currently, the latest version of ODIN is version 3.12.3 this tool is used to flashing Android ROM or installation of Android OS on various smartphones or mobile phones.
- Connect smartphone with PC using USB Cable, when successfully connected it will show ID: COM in the top box of green ODIN program.
- Click the BL button and select the Android OS file you have downloaded is usually its extension tar.md5 then click the Start button and wait until the installation process is complete, then your phone will automatically restart.
Well finished the Android upgrade process manually, about the easier that automatically, the process of Manually Update Android Version is the same as if we want to root our Android mobile phone.
If you are really difficult to Manually Update Android Version, you still have a second option to upgrade your Android to the latest version.
Google will not make its customers disappointed
How to Automatically Update Android
Actually, automatic update feature has been embedded by Google in every Android OS, when this feature is enabled then your pal will routinely check to the server, where every new update will be available notification or notification there is a new version of Android update whether you want to download and install update this latest.
Features to enable this automatic Android upgrade, we can also disable this automatic Android upgrade, maybe my friend did not want to be annoyed with the notification.
The trick we can open the Settings menu -> About Device -> Software Update, almost throughout the Android version of the menu layout is the same.
Viewed on the screenshot image above, there are 3 menus are:
- An update is a feature that will check the latest updates directly after you hit the menu.
- Auto Update is a feature that will perform automatic updates when found the latest Android version updates, the update process does not need your approval, because it will automatically download and install when there is a new update.
- WIFI Only is a feature used to save your mobile Internet quota, as it will only download and upgrade Android when connected to the WIFI network.
Well, you can press the Update menu to download the latest Android update right away or can tick the Auto Update Menu when it will activate the Android auto-upgrade feature or uncheck it when to disable Auto Update. easy is not it.
by the way - Auto Update menu or Automatic Updates on Android can be used with the condition of Android you have not root or still virgin and of course Internet connection must have, :D :L
Maybe It's just a little tutorial from me maybe if anyone in question please ask the god hihihi.